ASC 842 Leases: Implementation considerations
- June 16, 2022
Are you confident you understand what Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) Topic 842, Leases, will mean for your organization? The recognition of right-of-use assets and lease liabilities can have significant financial reporting implications. We know it may seem overwhelming, so we’re here to help. View our on-demand webinar where our experts broke down some key considerations related to ASC 842 to navigate implementation with ease.
- Understand the options and implications of different discount rates for ASC 842.
- Evaluate how adoption of ASC 842 may impact your debt covenants.
- Recognize key considerations for lease hold improvements.
- Determine what to look for to identify embedded leases.
- Understand the change in sale leaseback accounting.
- Assess the impact of electing to include nonlease components.