2023 Healthcare Regulation & Reimbursement Summit
- May 25, 2023
Reimagining healthcare in an increasingly competitive marketplace requires a focus on margin improvement and minimizing regulatory compliance risk. Our industry experts unravel complexity and share insights to turn challenging healthcare dynamics into operational excellence and growth strategies.
In addition to our 3 full-length webinars, our experts have quick updates on recent changes in the healthcare tax and accounting landscape.
These five-minute videos will provide you with key insights you can take back to your team.
- Get up to speed with HRSA’s most recently published PRF distributions and ARP post-payment notice of reporting requirements.
- Learn about updates to the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 as well as community benefits.
View on-demand sessions:
Roadmap to reimbursement in a post-pandemic world
- The impacts of the current labor market, ending COVID-19 blanket waivers, and financial pressures have professionals in the healthcare industry searching for strategic direction. Join our reimbursement experts as they dive into innovative, actionable solutions for future-focused hospital leaders striving to maximize reimbursement.
- Carolyn Bielawski | Manager
- Joey Grahek | Manager
- Michael Felczak | Senior manager
- Ashley Tidaback | Senior manager
Stop revenue cycle leakage! Increase collections and revenue integrity with analytics
- As hospitals continue to face financial challenges due to rising costs, lower patient volume, and staffing shortages, it’s more important than ever to ensure accurate reimbursement from payers. During this session, our experts, Chris Moshier, Soren Pal, and Kahini Bhavsar, explain practical tips for hospital revenue cycle leaders to stop revenue leaks and lower cost-to-collect costs.
- Chris Moshier | Principal
- Soren Pal | Senior manager
- Kahini Bhavsar | Manager
Bank regulation pitfalls in financially challenging times
- Recognizing that hospitals and health systems continue to face financially challenging times, our panel will give perspective on three common areas of anxiety for executives facing financial challenges:
- How to successfully address, or avoid, a violation of debt covenants.
- The impact of healthcare regulations on new or emerging revenue sources.
- Key considerations and regulations to be aware of when the decision is made to transition, sell, or dispose of assets and operational units.
- Ann Hollenbeck | Partner-in-charge Detroit | Jones Day
- Duane Fitch | Partner
- Sharon Ulep | Principal