State & local tax advisor: March 2016
Plante Moran’s State & Local Tax team issues newsletters periodically to keep you apprised of important state and local tax changes.
Topics in this issue include:
- Guidance on post-Gillette actions issued
- Market-based sourcing for non-marketing services addressed
- Colorado may enforce notice and reporting requirements for out-of-state retailers
- Comprehensive guidance provided on mandatory unitary combined reporting
- Click-through and affiliate nexus bill enacted
- Corporate income tax flat rate enacted
- Corporate income tax NOL deduction capped
- Corporate income tax related-party addback enacted
- Amnesty program begins on April 1
- Increased security measures now include identity confirmation quiz
- Research and development expenses credit amended; major research and development expense credit created
The information provided in this alert is only a general summary and is being distributed with the understanding that Plante & Moran, PLLC is not rendering legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice, position, or opinions on specific facts or matters and, accordingly, assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. ©2016 CCH. All Rights Reserved.