The 2018 Community Bank Advisor offers expertise on a variety of topics that are top of mind for bankers. Inside, you’ll find articles that will help you stay up to date on tax reform, CECL, data security, and more.
- What banks need to know about tax reform
- Navigating the road to the new CECL standard
- Taking aim at a fast-moving target
- Set the right tone for risk mitigation
- Culture change: If it’s not broken, how can you fix it?
The Plante Moran financial services team serves more than 225 community bank clients and more than 150 financial institution clients in the risk management practice. The practice has been serving financial institutions for more than 40 years and includes more than 150 industry professionals.