Are you prepared for the next disruption?
Risk management is critical to every organization, yet many leaders don’t think seriously enough about it until it’s too late. Enterprise risk management (ERM) helps mitigate risks and, ultimately, realize value. Our guidebook pulls back the curtain to show how.
Successful ERM weaves risk considerations into decision-making on strategy, culture, and operations. It’s anything but a once-and-done task; rather, it’s a continuous process and framework that impacts all aspects of your organization and protects it from threats to your business objectives.
But many organizations don’t fully understand ERM, and they haven’t developed a risk management playbook. This is a missed opportunity — and a risk all its own.
In this ERM guidebook, we break down enterprise risk management to show how a formalized risk program can transform an organization’s culture, improve performance, and create value. The guidebook covers:
- The ERM value proposition
- Five components of the ERM framework and the key aspects of its infrastructure
- Real-world examples that show how ERM can mitigate common risks
- How leaders can build a risk-aware culture and capabilities
- How leading organizations put ERM into practice
- A sample risk playbook
- ERM success factors
Learn how to improve decision-making for risk across your organization.