- Wednesday, May 15, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 CPE credit
When it comes to the new current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) allows for flexibility when selecting the method for your institution. We’ll take a closer look at the application of the current condition and reasonable and supportable forecast adjustments.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Determine what factors and data are necessary for the current condition and reasonable and supportable forecast adjustments.
- Apply the current condition and reasonable and supportable forecast adjustments.
- Ryan Abdoo, audit partner
- Brian Franey, audit partner
- Kristin Golab, audit senior manager
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website https://www.plantemoran.com/explore-our-thinking/info/global/webinar-faq or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org