Tax strategies for adapting to challenging times
- June 24, 2020
Adapting to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and its economic impact has been difficult, to say the least. During this webinar, our tax experts discuss practical tax planning strategies, with a focus on concrete action steps.
During this webinar, our tax experts will provide tax-planning strategies that are especially useful right now. They’ll also discuss key topics from our accompanying guide, with a focus on concrete action steps for the coming weeks and months.
- Define the appropriate planning items for short- and mid-term tax strategies.
- Identify factors that may change the sequence of tax planning.
- Develop an understanding of long-term planning strategies, like business restructuring, bankruptcy, and business acquisitions, among others.
Find our full webinar series here:
- Maximizing cash flow through COVID-19 tax planning
- Dealing with business debt during challenging times
- Optimizing tax accounting methods in challenging times
- Rethinking business and transaction structures during COVID-19