- July 8, 2020
As organizations and individuals look to accumulate and preserve cash, we’ll provide tax-planning strategies that maximize cash flow. Our tax experts will show you how in this webinar.
Ultimately, these strategies rely on specific timing, and our experts will walk through how you can both best plan for the present and ensure your ability to make these deferred payments in the future.
- Define which strategies for maximizing cash flow hold the most opportunity for your organization.
- Develop plans and timelines for using these strategies.
- Plan for payments of deferred taxes.
- Brett Bissonnette, senior manager, National Tax Office
- Josh Bemis, staff, National Tax Office
- Rebecca Smart, in-charge, National Tax Office
Find our full webinar series here:
- Tax strategies for adapting to challenging times
- Dealing with business debt during challenging times
- Optimizing tax accounting methods in challenging times
- Rethinking business and transaction structures during COVID-19