- September 1, 2020
Business debt can play both positive and negative roles during trying times. Our experts will discuss bad debts, COD income and debt renegotiations, the interest expense limitation, and bankruptcy.
Our experts will demonstrate how, with proper planning, you can maximize tax attributes related to business debt. They’ll discuss bad debts, COD income and debt renegotiations, the interest expense limitation, and bankruptcy.
- Develop an understanding of the tax implications related to your organization’s existing debt structures and planning opportunities.
- Define the debt strategies you can use to gain positive tax results while avoiding negative consequences.
- Determine the appropriate time to consider debt renegotiations or other planning strategies.
Find our full webinar series here:
- Tax strategies for adapting to challenging times
- Maximizing cash flow through COVID-19 tax planning
- Optimizing tax accounting methods in challenging times
- Rethinking business and transaction structures during COVID-19