- Wednesday, July 22, 2020; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, tax
Business debt can play both positive and negative roles during trying times. Our experts will discuss bad debts, COD income and debt renegotiations, the interest expense limitation, and bankruptcy.
Our experts will demonstrate how, with proper planning, you can maximize tax attributes related to business debt. They’ll discuss bad debts, COD income and debt renegotiations, the interest expense limitation, and bankruptcy.
- Develop an understanding of the tax implications related to your organization’s existing debt structures and planning opportunities.
- Define the debt strategies you can use to gain positive tax results while avoiding negative consequences.
- Determine the appropriate time to consider debt renegotiations or other planning strategies.
Find our full webinar series here:
- Tax strategies for adapting to challenging times
- Maximizing cash flow through COVID-19 tax planning
- Optimizing tax accounting methods in challenging times
- Rethinking business and transaction structures during COVID-19
For further tax-planning resources:
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3881.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org