- Oct. 28, 2020
View our on-demand webinar to hear industry experts present key findings from the national COVID-19 Insurance Benchmarking Survey Report and strategies to help your insurance companies emerge stronger.
View our on-demand webinar to learn how your response to COVID-19 stacks up to your peers and discover:
- Methods to mitigate risk, including a better of understanding of the ever-changing cybersecurity world. Is your insurance company protected, especially as many employees continue to work from home? Is management making cybersecurity and data security a top priority?
- Strategies to improve internal controls through a heightened awareness brought to the forefront with the COVID-19 pandemic. Should your organization take a fresh look at its internal controls to identify areas of weakness and vulnerability?
- Opportunities surrounding your company’s investment portfolio, and how the COVID-19 pandemic and other factors will impact the U.S. economy and capital markets as we close out 2020.
- Jim Baird, chief investment officer
- Natalie Pintar, senior manager, cybersecurity
- Claire Burke, vice president, finance and treasurer at Dearborn Group
- Michelle Goss, partner
- Introduction by IASA President Laurie Macklosky