- Oct. 13, 2020
In this webinar, our experts explore how labor productivity can serve as an excellent management tool that critical access hospitals can use to make data-driven decisions.
As healthcare resumes normal activities like elective surgeries, routine screening, and clinic visits, your organization should reevaluate efficiency and look for opportunities to improve how staff is used to meet current demand. In this webinar, we’ll explain how critical access hospitals can use labor productivity as a management tool for making data-driven decisions. Learn how to build or enhance benchmarks for your departments, interpret results, and use that information to promote change in a meaningful way.
- Understand how to use benchmarking as a tool to manage your business.
- Make informed, data-driven decisions about staffing levels.
- Develop management accountability and ownership for labor expenses.
- Achieve productivity targets and control labor costs.
- Sharon Ulep, MBB, MBA, CMCA, CPHQ, principal, healthcare strategy & operations
- Bailey Benoit, MHSA, senior consultant, healthcare strategy & operations
- Soren Pal, manager