- November 17, 2020
Listen in as a panel of industry experts breaks down the legal impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial institutions as part of the Plante Moran Financial Institutions Symposium 2020.
Join our panel of legal experts, moderated by Plante Moran Partner Kyle Manny, for a discussion of legal considerations for financial institutions as they navigate the pandemic. The panel will provide updates on corporate governance matters, capital raises, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
Have a specific topic you want the panel to discuss? Submit your questions for the panel early through the registration site.
- Identify current trends in corporate governance as a result of COVID-19.
- Determine whether your financial institution’s capital plans are viable in the current environment.
- Kyle Manny, partner, Plante Moran
- Jim Kane, shareholder, Vedder Price, P.C.
- Christian Gonzalez, partner, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
This webinar is part of the Plante Moran Financial Institutions Symposium 2020. Be sure to check out the event details and register for other insightful sessions here.