The legal impact of COVID-19: An expert panel discussion
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Listen in as a panel of industry experts breaks down the legal impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial institutions as part of the Plante Moran 2020 Financial Institutions Symposium, now available on demand.
Listen in as our panel of legal experts, moderated by Plante Moran Partner Kyle Manny, discuss the legal considerations for financial institutions as they navigate the pandemic. The panel also provided updates on corporate governance matters, capital raises, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
- Identify current trends in corporate governance as a result of COVID-19.
- Determine whether your financial institution’s capital plans are viable in the current environment.
- Kyle Manny, partner, Plante Moran
- Jim Kane, shareholder, Vedder Price, P.C.
- Christian Gonzalez, partner, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
This webinar is part of the Plante Moran 2020 Financial Institutions Symposium. Be sure to check out the other sessions on demand here.