Take a systematic approach to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) to maximize your benefits and minimize your costs.
For most commercial businesses, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) offers a welcomed profitability boost. The tax reform legislation significantly lowers corporate tax rates, but its provisions raise the stakes for how tax planning strategies can help – or hurt – your business going forward.
Our interactive playbook will help you evaluate, in clear and understandable terms, what implementing tax reform will look like for your business – including how to define your plays, take prompt action, and plan for the future.
Explore this comprehensive tax reform guide and discover:
- Bottom-line implications of key provisions of the new tax reform legislation, including bonus depreciation, QBID, NOLs, deemed repatriation of earnings from foreign business activities, and more
- How international businesses will be affected on topics including:
- Foreign tax credit utilization
- Base erosion anti-abuse tax (BEAT)
- Global intangible low-taxed income (GILTI)
- Foreign-derived intangible income (FDII)
- What you can do now to optimize your position for the 2017 tax year before it's too late
- How to prepare your business for the 2018 tax year and beyond on issues including:
- Entity choice
- Revenue recognition
- Tax implications for buyers and sellers involved in M&A transactions
- Small taxpayer accounting method considerations
- Estate tax changes