Supplier achieves improved uptime and 9% positive EBITDA following liquidity crisis.
A $65 million division of a Tier 1 automotive metal supplier.
- Losing -5% EBITDA
- Liquidity crisis threatening current production and several new product launches
- Lack of timely and accurate financial data
- Stabilized and controlled short-term cash
- Provided financial and operational forecasting to support intensive negotiations with bank, OEMs
- Coordinated supplier deliveries and payments with customer and financial advisors
- Interim general manager of division
- No interruption to production
- Improved uptime by 30%
- Flawless launch
- Consolidation of three plants
- 9% positive EBITDA in five months with very little capital expenditures