- Friday, December 5, 2014; 2 - 3 p.m. EST
Is your corporate culture a catalyst for innovation?
Plante Moran’s Innovation Study confirmed that a strong, positive culture is paramount for innovation success. But what are successfully innovative organizations doing differently?
Join us and Henry Ford Health System, Automatic Feed, and ThoughtWorks — three organizations known for their innovation and strong corporate cultures — to learn best practices you can apply to your organization. We’ll help you take corporate culture to the next level — and innovation to new heights.
At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Determine if your culture supports innovation
- Communicate best practices to enable staff to more innovative
- Be empowered to develop a strategy to improve culture and ignite innovation
- Nathan Weaks, CFO, Automatic Feed
- Nancy Schlichting, CEO, Henry Ford Health System
- Xiao Guo, CEO, ThoughtWorks
- Jason Widman, Plante Moran Audit Partner