- Thursday, November 29, 2018; 10 - 11 a.m. EST
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 credit
Developing an effective year-end tax planning strategy to maximize benefits and minimize risks is critical to the future success of your business. As the IRS continues to release Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) guidance and proposed regulations, what year-end tax planning opportunities should you consider?
Join us as we offer strategies for how to manage your tax position in the new environment. We’ll arm you with the information you need to ensure you understand new guidance and are empowered to make the right decisions for your business as 2019 approaches.
At the conclusion of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Analyze your 2018 and 2019 tax exposure and strategies.
- Manage your business’s ongoing tax position in the new tax environment.
- Describe a variety of tax-planning opportunities.
- Communicate the implications of tax reform within the topics covered, including federal, state and local, and international tax-saving strategies.
- Jerry Jonckheere, tax partner
- Ryan Defer, National Tax Office manager
- Cindy Donovan, tax solutions manager
- Dave DeCew, state and local tax senior manager
- Lisa Roelofs, international tax senior manager