Audit, accounting, and COVID-19: An employee benefit plan update
- June 18, 2020
Join our webinar as our experts provide an update of various accounting, auditing, and reporting matters affecting employee benefit plans.
Check in with our experts as they provide an update of various accounting, auditing, and reporting matters affecting employee benefit plans. Additionally, make sure you’re up to date on how the COVID-19 pandemic might affect your audit and financial reporting. Our industry experts will discuss these topics and other emerging issues in practical and helpful terms.
- Recall accounting and auditing issues that affected this year’s audits of employee benefit plans.
- Recognize accounting, auditing, and disclosure considerations for the upcoming audit season, especially considering COVID-19’s impact.
- Identify issues that need to be addressed as part of risk assessment and planning for this year’s benefit plan audit engagements.
- Lindy Beldyga, senior manager, employee benefit plan audit
- Theresa McDowell, partner, employee benefit plan audit
- Steve VanSteenkiste, partner, employee benefit plan audit