- Thursday, June 18, 2020; 2-3 p.m.
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1, accounting
Join our webinar as our experts provide an update of various accounting, auditing, and reporting matters affecting employee benefit plans.
- Recall accounting and auditing issues that affected this year’s audits of employee benefit plans.
- Recognize accounting, auditing, and disclosure considerations for the upcoming audit season, especially considering COVID-19’s impact.
- Identify issues that need to be addressed as part of risk assessment and planning for this year’s benefit plan audit engagements.
- Lindy Beldyga, senior manager, employee benefit plan audit
- Theresa McDowell, partner, employee benefit plan audit
- Steve VanSteenkiste, partner, employee benefit plan audit
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org