- June 4, 2020
Getting ready for your 2019 annual employee benefit plan audit takes time and resources — even more so in these unprecedented times. Being adequately prepared will make the audit run more smoothly and efficiently. In this session, we’ll provide an overview of general best practices for preparing for the audit in general and in a COVID-19 world. We’ll also cover common compliance matters that could cause issues with the Form 5500 reporting and lead to DOL scrutiny.
- Recognize what benefit plan auditors need and expect during the audit.
- Evaluate the potential impact of COVID 19 on the 2019 benefit plan audit.
- Become aware of common compliance issues.
- Lindy Beldyga, senior manager, employee benefit plan audit
- Kimber Smail-Benedict, partner, employee benefit plan audit
- Suzy Walch, senior manager, employee benefit plan audit