Seven value creation strategies for private equity
With heightened competitiveness in the private equity marketplace, it’s more vital than ever for private equity firms to develop a solid post-acquisition value creation plan. While there's no single winning formula for private equity success, we've identified some of the most promising near-term initiatives as well as longer-term strategic opportunities for value creation that drive increased revenue, margin improvement, and capital efficiency.
Value creation strategies
This executive-level guidebook includes practical advice that will help you achieve the aggressive growth goals and high returns that private equity investors have come to expect.
- Using performance-based equity incentives to achieve private equity value creation
- Address accounting on day one for post-acquisition value creation
- Prevent private equity value erosion with proper tax planning
- Upgrade the finance function to assure private equity value creation
- Aligning technology for post-close value creation
- Three post-acquisition private equity value creation strategies
- Three operational improvements tactics to accelerate private equity value creation