State & local tax advisor: January 2018
What’s new in state and local tax? Here are a few updates on activities within , Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, and more.
- Presence of employee in-state created nexus
- Rule proposed on subtraction modification for partnerships
- Guidance regarding taxation of nonresident professional athlete team members updated
- Kentucky and federal tax reform FAQs issued
- Remote sellers must send annual notice to online shoppers
- Schedule of trade-in values for motor vehicle sales is accelerated
- New alternative dispute resolution process discussed
- Unitary business group not disqualified from MBT small business alternative credit
- Changes to 2017 UBIT form discussed
- Bulk sale notification requirement exemptions expanded
- Corporations must file annual report with Secretary of State's Office
- Pass through distributive income discussed
- Corporate income tax depreciation addback required
- U.S. Supreme Court agrees to review Quill’s physical presence requirement
The information provided in this alert is only a general summary and is being distributed with the understanding that Plante & Moran, PLLC, is not rendering legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice, position, or opinions on specific facts or matters and, accordingly, assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with its use.
©2018 CCH Incorporated and its affiliates. All rights reserved.