We actively monitor new Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) standards and due process documents and provide periodic updates to help you understand how the latest financial reporting developments will impact your organization. Our latest update provides an overview of the GASB standards that should be on your radar this fall, and action steps that you need to take to prepare for implementation. We also provide links to webinars and articles that provide an in-depth view of the standards.
This update provides a summary of recently issued GASB standards and effective dates. Topics include:
- GASB 84, Fiduciary Activities
- GASB 87, Leases
- GASB 90, Majority Equity Interests
- GASB 94, Public-Private and Public-Public Partnerships and Availability Payment Arrangements
- GASB 95, Postponement of the Effective Dates of Certain Authoritative Guidance
- GASB 96, Subscription Based Information Technology Arrangements (SBITA)
- GASB 97, Certain Component Unit Criteria, and Accounting and Financial Reporting for Section 457 Plans
Want more GASB updates? Attend our webinar GASB update: Are you on track?