A comprehensive approach to creating investment strategies for not-for-profits and foundations
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. EST
To ensure that funding is available to accomplish their near-term and long-term goals, foundations and not-for-profit organizations must manage their investments in a prudent manner. They must also ensure that their investments are consistent with the values of their organizations and comply with strict regulations.
This webinar will help attendees understand the importance of creating an investment strategy that:
- Reflects the unique mission, goals, and specific financial condition of an organization
- Helps an organization preserve, grow, and allocate funds to fulfill its mission now and into the future
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the physical and financial attributes unique to their organization
- Understand how each is potentially connected to their overall investment strategy
- Identify key considerations to evaluate when developing an investment plan
- Understand effective strategies for maximizing their assets and mitigating risk to their organization through the investment process.
- Mark Dixon, Practice Leader, Plante Moran Financial Advisors’ Institutional Investment Consulting
- Toni Diprizio, Practice Leader, Not-for-Profit
- Stacey Reeves, Practice Leader, Not-for-Profit