- Tuesday, May 19, 2015; 2 - 3 p.m. EDT
The new FASB Revenue from Contracts with Customers standard and the proposed Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting Project will have a significant impact to not-for-profit organizations. Now is the time to begin considering how these upcoming and proposed changes will affect your organization, and to begin designing any necessary changes to your processes and procedures to accumulate the information needed.
Learning objectivesAt the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe the impact the new revenue recognition standard will have on your organization.
- Relate the differences between the proposed financial reporting model and current practice.
- Assess the implications these new and upcoming standards will have on your accounting and financial reporting.
- Outline what you can do now to prepare your organization for the implementation of these new standards.
- Dana Coomes, CPA, Senior Manager, Plante Moran
- Christina Hardy, Senior Manager, Plante Moran
- Yvonne McNulty, Partner, Plante Moran