Reflect and redirect: 2016 year-end tax planning strategies for businesses
- December 1, 2016
As the calendar year wraps up, how are you planning for 2017? Join our webinar and make sure you’re maximizing your business tax savings and on the right track for the new year.
From a tax perspective, 2016 was a calmer year than most. But don't let this relative calm make you complacent.
Now is a good time to take a holistic look at your situation and plan for the future. Join our tax specialists as they summarize the information you need to ensure you’re maximizing tax savings. With tax reform still on Congress’s agenda and a new president entering the White House in 2017, some major changes could be on the horizon.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Analyze your 2016 and 2017 tax exposure and strategies
- Manage your business's ongoing tax position
- Describe a variety of tax planning opportunities
- Communicate the implications of topics covered, including federal, state and local, and international tax-saving strategies such as the R&D credit, transfer pricing, and the domestic production activities decision
- Jeremy Sikkema, National Tax Office Manager
- Dave DeCew, State and Local Tax Manager
- Randy Janiczek, International Tax Senior Manager
- Jon Jenni, Transfer Pricing Director
- Donny Lucaj, Tax Solutions Group Manager
- Jerry Jonckheere, Tax Partner
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasbaregistry.org >>