- Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020; 2-2:45 p.m. EDT
Join us Tuesday, August 11, for a short webinar presentation designed to help your higher ed institution prepare your IT and cybersecurity systems for this fall.
Restarting class operations this fall will require an increased focus on your IT and cybersecurity systems both long and short term. If your institution is offering more online or hybrid courses, this is especially critical. Join our experts during this short webinar as they guide you through the top IT and cybersecurity considerations to resume in-person activities. This presentation will offer practical advice and guidance on minimizing the impact of future disruptions.
Webinar highlights include:
- Understand top IT and cybersecurity focus areas
- People, process, and technology aspects for the restart of in-person activities
- Leveraging IT and cybersecurity to support academics and operations
- Ben Seaberry, moderator, Vice Chancellor of IT and Institutional Effectiveness, San Jose Evergreen Community College District
- Marv Sauer, principal, information technology
- Alex Brown, principal, cybersecurity