Transaction planning with rising taxes on the horizon
- Aug. 31, 2021
Taxes are a hot topic for private equity investors, as any changes could impact the timing and structure of M&A transactions. View our on-demand webinar, conducted in partnership with ACG Global, and learn what you need to know.
Federal income taxes have changed dramatically during the past four years, and new proposals from the Biden administration portend an era of continued change. For M&A transactions, this creates an environment of uncertainty in which it may be difficult to know how best to proceed. Our experts address what has changed, what might change, and what tax planning actions can be taken to maximize both purchase and sale transactions.
From this webinar, attendees will:
- Understand the proposed federal tax changes and which changes are most likely to be enacted.
- Gain insight into the impact of the proposed changes on M&A transactions.
- Understand what actions can be taken today and in the future to maximize transaction-related tax planning opportunities.
- Stephen Eckert, senior manager
- Don Stanovcak, senior manager
- Kris Ker, manager