- Oct. 12, 2021
Long-term financial planning is more critical than ever to build financial sustainability and resilience needed to navigate future disruptions.
How will your organization change post-COVID-19? Many public sector organizations are faced with a changing financial picture as they plan for economic recovery. As a result, leaders will need to reassess their financial and operational processes and reporting to inform decisions on spending and cuts and focus on operational effectiveness and delivery of services to balance their budgets.
- Understand how to create a clear picture of your financial standing.
- Summarize strategies to help balance your budget and ensure sustainable decision-making.
- Explain the benefits of long-term financial planning.
- Kari Shea, principal
- Scott Patton, senior manager
- Elizabeth Addy, manager
Format: Audio with slides
Cost: No fee
Find our full webinar series here:
- Charting GASB’s course
- Preparing for your single audit: A roadmap for funding compliance
- Navigating the AICPA’s revised State and Local Government Client Affiliates Independence Guidance
- GASB 87: Your advanced implementation questions answered
- 2021 Compliance Supplement and Single Audit Update