Top three operational improvements for hospitals to drive efficiency in times of crisis
- March 29, 2022
The last several years of volatility within the healthcare industry have made it difficult for hospital leaders to position their organizations for sustainability and growth. However, it’s essential to keep the future in focus — even in times of crisis — to avoid adverse financial and operational outcomes. Our healthcare experts discuss the top three areas for hospitals to drive operational efficiencies and help balance the needs of today with the healthcare landscape of tomorrow.
The webinar will focus on creating efficiencies within your labor, population health, and reimbursement strategies. Learning objectives include:
- Understand key productivity metrics and discover methods to educate and empower staff to implement productivity measures within their teams.
- Recognize how patient empowerment can improve outcomes for patients and staff in a value-based care environment, reducing readmissions and increasing efficiency.
- Learn how to optimize your reimbursement and revenue cycle processes to realize your full reimbursement and net revenue potential.
- Sharon Ulep, principal, MBB, MBA, CMCA, CPHQ
- Dr. Heidi Steiner, senior manager, DNP, NE-BC, RN-BC
- Chris Walski, partner, CPA, MSA