Plante Moran’s State & Local Tax team issues periodic newsletters to keep you apprised of important state and local tax changes.
Topics in this issue include:
District of Columbia
- Market-Based Sourcing Effective Date Modified
- Tax Rate Decrease and Net Operating Loss Changes Discussed
- Construction Materials Pulled From Inventory Not Subject to Sales Tax
- Corporate Nexus Regulation Amended
- Affiliate and Click-Through Nexus Provisions Enacted
- Yacht Brought Into State within 90 Days Was Taxable
- Unclaimed Property Appeal Process Enacted
- Higher Interest Available for Some Refunds
- Market-Based Sourcing Explained
- Legislation Creates More Unified Municipal Income Tax System
- Dot Implementing Safeguards against Tax Fraud/Identity Theft; Refunds May be Delayed
- Governor Announced Elimination of Franchise Tax
The information provided in this alert is only a general summary and is being distributed with the understanding that Plante & Moran, PLLC is not rendering legal, tax, accounting, or other professional advice, position, or opinions on specific facts or matters and, accordingly, assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with its use. ©2014 CCH. All Rights Reserved.