As managing partner at Plante Moran, I get to talk with business leaders from all over the United States about their challenges and successes. Pretty exciting, huh?
One dilemma that many leaders face is how to maintain growth in today’s business climate while preparing for future uncertainty. History does repeat itself, and we all want to avoid the pain we endured in the recession of 2008.
As managing partner at Plante Moran, I get to talk with business leaders from all over the United States about their challenges and successes.
So we thought, “What can we do now to help executives today and down the road?” The answer? Our first-ever Executive Series. Starting Thursday, May 26, I’ll be hosting five, 30-minute webcasts on the following topics:
- Effective strategies for customer growth: What C-suite executives need to know
- Cutting through the data analytics hype
- Selling your business: Timing is everything
- How to deploy a flexible approach to real estate
- Strategy & contingency planning: Is your company prepared to take advantage of the next economic downturn?
Each session will feature two Plante Moran experts sharing their insights and recommendations based on decades of experience serving commercial organizations — insights that companies can begin implementing immediately.
To learn more and register, to go executives.plantemoran.com. And if you have questions about any of these topics, let me know. We might just cover them in an upcoming session!