Our approach to operational improvement uses financial efficiency and industry benchmarking to improve your margins, clinical quality, and patient satisfaction. We assess your operations and practices to ensure compliance, identify risk, and find opportunities to increase revenue and contain costs.
Our team will work with you to:
- Develop growth strategies aligned with your organization’s financial and operational goals, including optimizing staffing, level of care, building management to limit loss, increasing profitability, and evaluating M&A strategies.
- Develop capital project plans with emphasis on assessing facilities and recommend upgrades and enhancements, including pandemic-related renovations and bed count reduction.
- Improve revenue cycle and claims processing capabilities, including cash flow, optimizing Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements, denied or underpaid claims reviews, and credit balances.
- Plan your Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) implementation, including financial analysis and therapy evaluations.
- Benchmark key operating metrics, including revenue and expense indicators for skilled nursing facilities at the local, state, and national level.
- Improve revenue cycle and claims processing capabilities, including cash flow, denied or underpaid claims, credit balances, and growth.
- Plan your technology roadmap, including IT strategy, data analytics, and cybersecurity solutions that include HIPAA/HITECH compliance audits, penetration testing, a seven-point assessment, and general IT audits.
Streamline, optimize, and future-proof your operations. Learn more about our senior care and living services.