Not-for-profit training: Annual accounting and financial update
- June 18, 2020
In this exclusive webinar, our nonprofit experts explain what you need to know about industry accounting and financial guidance changes this year.
Join Plante Moran’s not-for-profit experts for our accounting and financial update webinar. This year’s event will explore the impact that financial and industry changes will have on your not-for-profit organization, including the CARES Act and updated accounting guidelines. We’ll also discuss the tax updates you need to know about. Join us for this exclusive two-hour webinar.
- Plan the steps to prepare their organizations for impending accounting regulation requirements.
- Describe the impact that recent legislative updates have had on nonprofit accounting.
- Describe the impact that upcoming tax changes will have on their organization.
- Kris Ray, not-for-profit industry technical leader, Plante Moran
- John Bebes, not-for-profit industry leader, Plante Moran
- David Lowenthal, not-for-profit tax leader, Plante Moran
- Kellie Ray, not-for-profit SE Michigan leader, Plante Moran
- Lisa Meacham, not-for-profit Rocky Mountain Region leader
- Jeff Zeleji, not-for-profit technical manager, Plante Moran
- Lisa Fort, not-for-profit tax manager, Plante Moran
- Tina Peters, not-for-profit tax manager, Plante Moran