2020 CAT Dealer Finance Conference webinar series
- October 8-27, 2020
Navigating the ever-changing heavy equipment industry is easier with a partner who can guide you through the challenges. Join us for our webinar series covering topics regarding cybersecurity, state and local taxes, and goodwill impairment.
While all sessions will benefit your understanding, we invite you to tailor your experience — register for just one session or join us for the whole series.
Our webinar sessions:
- Roundtable: Navigating the aftermath of COVID-19
- Goodwill impairment and other accounting considerations
- Tuesday, October 13; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Kara Fahrenbach and David Kristick
- CPE: 1, Accounting
- Cybersecurity: 2020 and beyond
- Thursday, October 15; 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Mike Lipinski
- CPE: 1, Information technology
- State and local tax for CAT dealers