Seven secrets of IT talent magnets
CIO.com highlights our own Paul Blowers as one of five CIOs whose organizations have established exemplary IT recruitment systems.
One of the attributes that attracts IT talent to Plante Moran is the tremendous support and respect for the IT team from top-level leadership, says CIO Paul Blowers. “It’s so important to IT talent that they be part of an organization’s strategy, to be entrepreneurial, to run with ideas, and to be part of the company’s mission,” he says.
Leaders in the IT field share the seven secrets for how organizations become IT magnets in today’s market:
- They offer meaningful work with backing from executives.
- They hire great people, who attract great people.
- They attract diversity with diverse leaders.
- They expose tech talent to the hottest technology.
- Midsize firms tap their own hiring magic.
- They build a strong pipeline.
- They offer a hybrid work model indefinitely.
If you'd like to read the entire article, you can subscribe to CIO.com below.