- Friday, Dec. 4, 2020; 1-2 p.m. EST
- Anticipated CPE:
- 1 credit - Business Management & Organization – Non-technical
We’ve all felt the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our day-to-day communication. But have you considered the impact on your interaction with those who receive your reports?
This webinar will focus on the changing communication you’re experiencing with audit committees and leadership teams and explore methods to engage your audience and continue to show value. Further, we’ll examine the importance of crisis management to ensure your organization is well-prepared for the next disruption.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of delivering internal audit insights and unique perspectives to your audit committee and C-suite.
- Understand the importance of crisis management and how to be better prepared for the next disruption.
- Define strategies for effectively engaging the audit committee and organization executives through virtual meetings.
- Identify how to continue to show value to the audit committee and C-suite as an internal audit function post-COVID-19.
For more information regarding program cancellation policies, please visit our webinar website or contact our offices at 248-352-2500.
Staff wishing to express complaints regarding this training should contact the Learning Team at 248-223-3881.
Plante & Moran, PLLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or by visiting the website: www.nasba.org