North American Plastics Industry Study: 2020 Summary Report
What do plastics processors need to know in this time of economic uncertainty? Download the NAPIS 2020 Summary Report for our latest assessment of the plastics processing industry, top-performer attributes and best practices, and strategies to manage through COVID-19 and enhance market position.
As the global market continues to feel the effects of COVID-19, plastics processors across North America may see an accelerated industry transformation. NAPIS shows compressed growth, flat utilization, but increased productivity. As the industry prepares to fight through the current health crisis, plastics processors must carefully evaluate and create long-term strategic plans to stand out among the competition.
Plan for the future
Download your copy of the North American Plastics Industry Study: 2020 Summary Report for our latest assessment of and forecasts for the plastics processing industry. This Summary Report contains:
- Highlights from NAPIS, Plante Moran’s proprietary benchmarking study of North American plastics processors.
- Commentary on the state of the plastics processing industry and analysis of data points spanning key business functions, such as strategy, operations, and finance.
- Strategic recommendations to help you maintain market position and exploit growth opportunities.
- A spotlight on the automotive industry and how COVID-19 crisis will create challenges for some processors and opportunities for others.
- Discussion of the USMCA impact on localized assembly in North America and reshoring opportunities.