North American Plastics Industry Study: 2020 Summary Report
Plan for the future
Download your copy of the North American Plastics Industry Study: 2020 Summary Report for our latest assessment of and forecasts for the plastics processing industry. This Summary Report contains:
- Highlights from NAPIS, Plante Moran’s proprietary benchmarking study of North American plastics processors.
- Commentary on the state of the plastics processing industry and analysis of data points spanning key business functions, such as strategy, operations, and finance.
- Strategic recommendations to help you maintain market position and exploit growth opportunities.
- A spotlight on the automotive industry and how COVID-19 crisis will create challenges for some processors and opportunities for others.
- Discussion of the USMCA impact on localized assembly in North America and reshoring opportunities.