- July 30, 2020
Join us on Thursday, July 30 for a short webinar presentation to help your school district resume teaching and learning. With the likelihood of many students attending remotely, restarting classes this fall will require an increased focus on IT and cybersecurity. Our experts are here to help you, joined by special guest Tim Raymer.
This presentation will offer practical advice and guidance on minimizing the impact of future technology disruptions.
Webinar highlights include:
- Top IT and cybersecurity focus areas
- People, process, and technology aspects for the restart of in-person activities
- Using IT and cybersecurity to support teaching and learning
- Judy Wright, partner, information technology
- Andrea Selke, senior manager, cybersecurity