The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) has created significant changes in tax planning and strategy for businesses. Are you wondering how the original legislation and recently released guidance will affect you? Our webinar series will cover critical tax reform details, allowing you to understand the new guidance, make the right decisions to maximize benefits and minimize risks, and effectively evaluate your year-end tax planning strategy.
Upcoming webinars (CPE-eligible)
- Oct. 2: Unpacking Section 199A and the Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Oct. 4: Planning for international entity choice after tax reform
Webinars coming soon
- Year-end tax planning for businesses
- Year-end tax planning for individuals
- Tax reform: What tax-exempt organizations need to know
- What does the Wayfair decision mean to you?
- Tax reform: Six months in, what should businesses do now?
- Tax reform and its implications on hospitals
- Tax reform: What are the implications on M&A structuring?
- Navigating tax reform: Critical insights for manufacturers
- International tax reform: A look at provisions affecting multinational businesses
- Tax Reform: What you need to know today